Samsung’s upcoming flagship smartphones Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are definitely the most awaited handsets right now. Samsung has already confirmed the launch of these devices. You can find them here: Samsung Galaxy S9: Release Date, Price, Specs, and More in Dubai
While we are just a few weeks away from the S9 launch, there is a high degree of excitement in the tech world as well as among the fans.
Details about S9 revealed by these covers
- First of all, the cases confirm the names of the devices.
- The cases seem to fit the Galaxy S8 and S8+ meaning the dimensions of the upcoming phones will likely be similar.
- The cutouts in the case also confirm rumors about revamped camera setup and fingerprint placement.
- More significantly the sticker in the case also mentions the launch date further suggesting that the smartphones will be launched on February 25.
Type of cases
The video clearly shows the first batch of clear view Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ cases. It is also known as S-View standing covers. The cases look similar to the predecessors and the commentator says that there is no change in the overall look and functionality. But, they do reveal some interesting details about the upcoming smartphones.
Other rumors about Samsung Galaxy S9
- Some of the other rumors and leaks have also suggested that the Galaxy S9 and the Galaxy S9+ would have an improved iris scanner.
- The fingerprint sensor is placed below its primary camera.
- Will be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC or Samsung Exynos 9810 SoC.
- It will run Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 is said to feature a 5.77-inch screen whereas the Galaxy S9 will arrive with a larger 6.22-inch screen.
- The reports further reveal that the Galaxy S9 will be backed up by a 3,000mAh battery, while the Galaxy S9+ will be powered by a 3,500mAh.
- Both the Galaxy S models will most likely come with a 3.5mm headphone jack and other exciting features.